Animal Emergency Center of Sandy Springs
COVID-19 Hospital Policies
Please take the time to read this message so we can all stay safe and healthy.
Our door may be locked, but we are here to help you during our regular hours! Please call us from your car at 404-252-7881 after you read this message.
- We are not currently allowing clients inside the building, but we are still here for you and your pet. This is for the safety of all clients and staff so we can continue to serve your pets to the best of our ability.
- If your pet is in respiratory distress or if you believe your pet is in critical condition, please tell us right away.
- New client information will be obtained via phone. During the check-in process we will get a brief history and a staff member will come to get your pet from the car. We ask that you keep all personal items (like leashes) with you.
- After the doctor performs an exam, they will call you to ask some follow up questions and discuss a diagnostic & treatment plan for your pet.
- An estimate will be given over the phone & obtain a credit card number via phone.
- We’ll discharge your pet with all of their medications, paperwork, and your receipt to your car. In some cases, your discharge instructions will be emailed to you (and your primary care vet).
- During end-of-life decisions and euthanasia procedures, exceptions will be made.
We love our clients and deeply thank you for bearing with us as our policies evolve during these rapidly changing times. These policies are in accordance with public health recommendations to keep you and us as safe as possible. They will allow us to continue to help beloved dogs and cats with their emergency needs as the pandemic evolves. We know that every emergency situation is different and we will work together to do what is best for you and your pet.
The Animal Emergency Center of Sandy Springs (404) 252-7881 provides specialized veterinary emergency and critical care for companion animals (dogs/ cats). Our mission is to provide total emergency and critical care for dogs and cats with superior customer service, ensuring that the needs of the pet, the client and referring veterinarian are met.
The Animal Emergency Center of Sandy Springs provides overnight, weekend and holiday care for the safety and welfare of our patients. We pride ourselves in maintaining a nursing staff that is highly technically skilled in all aspects of veterinary specialty medicine. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing a "home away from home" environment for the admitted patients. We are committed to helping everyone who is affected by their pet's illness.
At this site, you will find information about our practice philosophy, our services, helpful forms to assist you and an extensive Pet Medical Library for you to search for additional pet health care information.
Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please contact us at (404) 252-7881 if you have any questions or concerns. If you are a primary care veterinarian who wishes to email medical records, the best email is: email@example.com
Emergency Center Staff
whom are trained in the following specialties in the area of companion animal medicine: Emergency and Critical Care
|Dr. DeWayne Biddle | Dr. Joel Landrum | Dr. Clare Maloy | Dr. Amanda Slider | Dr. Catherine Lane | Dr. Stacy Stacy | Dr. Allison Graf